SailNet Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiiiii,
I am a new member from BODRUM in Turkey.
I am living in Bodrum that is a wonderfull place in the world i think. And also I think I can not live without sea.

:))))))))))))))

Aylin...

·
Aquaholic
1,139 Posts
Awesome, we need some more folks around here from further afield!

Welcome aboard!

·
Somewhat Senior Member
619 Posts
Ahoy Homen, welcome aboard Sailnet. Glad to have you represent Bodrum, Turkey. I'll look forward to your unique perspective of the goings on and the characters who post here at Sailnet.

Welcome...MGM

·
Registered
118 Posts
Merhabā (hello) Homenjoy! Memnun oldum (Nice to meet you).

This is pretty much the only words I know in your language, so I'm glad you speak english. I'm new here too. Someday soon, my husband and I plan on visiting your country.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi again... sorry for late :))))))))))) i was busy for some works....
guidam1947 Merhabaaaaaaa:))))))))))) ben de memnun oldum... when will you come to Bodrum? If you need anything tell me if i can help you... sorry my english i think it is not good but i want to improve....
The wheather in bodrum is beatifull now... Sea, fish, squid and raki are waiting for all of you.... Living in Bodrum is marvelous.... yuppiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :))))))))))))

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi Homejoy,

We probably won't be there for a few more years. We are building our boat now that we will do our cruising on. See my introductions thread http://www.sailnet.com/forums/introduce-yourself/52178-building-dream.html But your country is on our top 10 places we want to see.

I would love to learn more about you. Your sailing background. What kind of boat do you have and if you have any future cruising plans.

If you ever sail to the US you have friends here that will gladly help with your needs, as well.

Kindest regards,
Michele and Bruce

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome Homenjoy.
I'm in Leb. an am hoping to visit your area this summer of next.
Sounds like a wonderful place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts