SailNet Community banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you every get a manual or anything? I called Eric but unfortunately he is in the hospital and won't be available to help for 6 weeks. I need to take mine apart and cannot figure out how to drop the bearings to replace them.
Hi ALOHASAILER: By reading your post I noticed that you replaced your bearings. I have a HOOD MARK II from the 1980. I called Pompannete but they don't cary more spare parts for the Swivel. Do you recall the size of the bearings that you used? Where did you find them? Please write me [email protected]

·
Master Mariner
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi ALOHASAILER: By reading your post I noticed that you replaced your bearings. I have a HOOD MARK II from the 1980. I called Pompannete but they don't cary more spare parts for the Swivel. Do you recall the size of the bearings that you used? Where did you find them? Please write me [email protected]
Eric passed away some time back, sadly. Bob Hood is now the best source for parts and info on the Stoway mast. 401-965-5606 or Hood Yacht Systems, 813-885-2182. Numbers are pretty old, hope they work.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts