SailNet Community banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
What are you trying to have done at the masthead? I've spent hours at the top of our mast, last year when we ran new electronics, only to realize the wiring was all wire-tied and unable to run a new wire for the wind transducer. So the heights don't bother me. My wife and I are just across from Stansbury.

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Okay, good luck to you. The offer still stands if you need 2 people to help out.
I'm sorry I hadn't been back on this thread yes I am definitely interested!! I'm just across the bay at on Worton Creek. I was at stansbury for about 2 weeks but had to leave she didn't have any slips.
I want to put the cheek blocks up for lazy Jack's everything works otherwise the PO even installed LED spreader lights I apparently have a dedicated line & chair but I'm sure you have your own way of doing things!

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Glan
Okay, good luck to you. The offer still stands if you need 2 people to help out.
I sent you a message still haven't heard back from you! maybe you're on the extended sailing trip?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Denise,

For some reason I thought your boat, and need, was up near Bristol, PA, on the Delaware.
Hence my previous comments.
Sorry for the confusion.

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Denise,

For some reason I thought your boat, and need, was up near Bristol, PA, on the Delaware.
Hence my previous comments.
Sorry for the confusion.
No, but I been rather slow at changing my information on different sites, Bristol now is just my static address, I'm hardly ever there. When I'm not on the boat, I'm house sitting or visiting friend.

Good news! I did find a local canvas guy in Rock Hall and the price
seems about right for the complete installation of lazy jacks.

Reactions: SanderO

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Good for you.

My Wife found a painter so I may be released from renovation purgatory at some yet un-named sate. LOL

21 - 28 of 28 Posts