SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Master Mariner
9,233 Posts
A spring of ss plate about an inch wide and a few inches long, which sits above the upper pintle to keep it in place. They are called rudder retaining clips.
As you install the rudder, it is pushed toward the transom then springs out (aft) above the pintle. Should be very cheap and easily installed.


  • Like
Reactions: christian.hess
1 - 1 of 1 Posts