SailNet Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have reluctantly decided to sell my sailboat. Besides the local classified section, which does not work very well, what would you folks suggest? It is a 25'' sloop. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you go thru a broker, they will take 10%.
I sold my sailboat recently using BoatSearch here on SailNet. Its a free service, so you can afford to put a lower price on the boat and it will sell quicker. You can put up to 4 or 6 photos on the ad.
Another site to try that I think charges a small fee is www.boats.com
Again you can have pictures of the boat on the ad.
If this does not work, you are probably stuck using a broker if you are in a hurry. Good Luck.
Rob ~~~~_/)~~~~

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Riversailor,

I''ve been trying to buy a boat about the size of your sloop. Please send me particulars and photos is possible.

Thanks.

franksalt

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a very nice CS36 for sail. It''s a 1983 in prisstine condition with lots of goodies including radar, gps, dinghyand davits, etc.etc.etc.. The boat is locaaated on Lake St. Clair, nine and Jefferson area. Inquire by e mail.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 1981 25'' O''Day sloop and have been very happy with her, a lot of boat for pretty modest price. This boat is for sale only because I''m foolish and want an Island Packet. Would be happy to talk about this boat specifically or answer any ?s that I can. Good luck in your search. Bruce

J

·
0 Posts
I agree, wanting an Island Packet is foolish! Especially when you have a nice sailing boat like the Oday 25.
Jeff

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just a friendly poke in the ribs with the business end of a boat hook to get your attention. I guarantee it won''t leave a permanent mark!

·
Freedom isn't free
2,976 Posts
dredging up a 15 yo thread... Kudos. How about focusing some of that dredging to the upper chessie?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts