SailNet Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Me too. She looks great.
I told my wife when we left the yard that day to, "Take a good look, thats the best she will look all year."

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Tim, I was out Thur. Gusts in the Mid 20's. The boat returning high 7's and low 8's. The bad news. The dock power is not on at our marina just yet. I use a small solar panel (about a foot square) to keep the batteries up. I plug into a 12 volt outlet at the helm and bungee to the companion way top. Well, I unplugged it and set on the cockpit seat and open up the boat. 45 min later while out sailing I planted my ass right on it. Thankfully no stitches.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Sounds nasty. I take it your ok? Please, NO pictures.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Solar powered AFOC??:laugher :laugher :laugher

Tim, I was out Thur. Gusts in the Mid 20's. The boat returning high 7's and low 8's. The bad news. The dock power is not on at our marina just yet. I use a small solar panel (about a foot square) to keep the batteries up. I plug into a 12 volt outlet at the helm and bungee to the companion way top. Well, I unplugged it and set on the cockpit seat and open up the boat. 45 min later while out sailing I planted my ass right on it. Thankfully no stitches.

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Do they really make sponge bob boxers that big???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts