SailNet Community banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
S2 7.9 Bear Lake, UT
2,316 Posts
Are My Testicles Black?

A suspected COVID-19 male patient is lying in the hospital bed after skiing in Colorado in late February and was wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.

A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath. “Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet." He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, “Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely: Are - my - test - results - back?"

·
Master Mariner
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Master Mariner
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
We found this one funny.

Attachments

Reactions: jephotog

·
Barquito
3,478 Posts
So, the other day we went out on a friend's Hunter. It looked like a nice boat, but I inquired to the owner, "don't these things sink all the time"? His response, "no, they usually just sink once".

·
bell ringer
4,763 Posts
Don't encourage the troll.
Gee it was a joke not a political rant. Some people’s anus holes are getting way too tight and are risking exploding

Then again i understand some get most of their entertainment by getting uptight

·
Registered
2,504 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
13,282 Posts
Done.
Calling out the fools has just become instinctive.
I'll try to do better.

Reactions: capta

·
Registered
S2 7.9 Bear Lake, UT
2,316 Posts
Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another economic stimulus payment.
It is indeed a very exciting program, and I’ll explain it by using a Q&A format:

Q: What is an Economic Stimulus payment?
A: It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q: Where will the government get this money?
A: From taxpayers.

Q: So the government is giving me back my own money?
A: Only a smidgen of it.

Q: What is the purpose of this payment?
A: The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high definition television set, a new iPad, or a new SUV, thus stimulating the economy.

Q: Isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?
A: Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U. S. Economy with and your stimulus check wisely:

* If you spend the stimulus money at Walmart the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* if you spend it on gasoline, your money goes to the Arabs.
* if you purchase a computer, it goes to India,Taiwan or China.
* if you purchase fruits and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
* if you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* if you purchase useless stuff, it goes to Taiwan.
* if you pay your credit card off, or buy stock, it will go to the management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead keep the money in America by:
(1) Spending it at a yard sale, or
(2) Go to a ballgame, or
(3) Spend it on prostitutes, or
(4) Beer, or
(5) Tattoos
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)

CONCLUSION: Go to a ballgame with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day. No need to thank me, I’m just glad I could be of help!

·
Dirt Free
2,654 Posts
Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another economic stimulus payment.
It is indeed a very exciting program, and I’ll explain it by using a Q&A format:

Q: What is an Economic Stimulus payment?
A: It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q: Where will the government get this money?
A: From taxpayers.

Q: So the government is giving me back my own money?
A: Only a smidgen of it.

Q: What is the purpose of this payment?
A: The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high definition television set, a new iPad, or a new SUV, thus stimulating the economy.

Q: Isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?
A: Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U. S. Economy with and your stimulus check wisely:

* If you spend the stimulus money at Walmart the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* if you spend it on gasoline, your money goes to the Arabs.
* if you purchase a computer, it goes to India,Taiwan or China.
* if you purchase fruits and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
* if you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* if you purchase useless stuff, it goes to Taiwan.
* if you pay your credit card off, or buy stock, it will go to the management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead keep the money in America by:
(1) Spending it at a yard sale, or
(2) Go to a ballgame, or
(3) Spend it on prostitutes, or
(4) Beer, or
(5) Tattoos
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)

CONCLUSION: Go to a ballgame with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day. No need to thank me, I’m just glad I could be of help!
You Sir are a seer

·
Master Mariner
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
For the mechanically challenged.

Attachments

Reactions: CalebD
21 - 40 of 52 Posts