SailNet Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member… I’ve had a 5 year relationship with a beautiful gal ( Allied XL-2 42 S&S) I shower her with expensive things, treat her like a Queen, and she constantly wants more… more time, more bobbles, more cosmetic touches here and there. She’s going to get her bottom done this winter, it never ends!!!!

·
Registered
1987 Cape Dory MKII hull #3
583 Posts
there

all you need to know

(Disclaimer, this precedes feminism and "gross" male chauvinism, I did not do it! The devil made me post!!

Excerpts

“A ship is called a she because there is always a great deal of bustle around her; there is usually a gang of men about; she has a waist and stays; it takes a lot of paint to keep her good-looking; it is not the initial expense that breaks you, it is the upkeep.....”

I confess, edited a lot to make sure it was not offensive to our female comrades, I hope.

·
1968 Columbia 50
Columbia 50
609 Posts
I married a gal who was in two previous bad relationships. She is really starting to look like an elegant lady, but she has a ways to go, and I am now going to counseling, something doesn't seem fair.

·
Registered
Moody 376
219 Posts
Mine was in a great relationship for 23 years, then left for dead for the next 9. I met her over a year ago. I can't say that we've had a perfect run over the last 13 months. But, damn she know how to push my buttons. The first 7-8 months a lot of tearing down all the old barriers and getting her to trust, that I'm not going to give up on her and leave her.

The last 4-5 months, it was like a light switch. The first time she got wet, she got scared and wasn't ready, but the second time, she seemed much better with it. Don't get me wrong, we still have our moments one day she's closed off and stubborn, and the next day....OMG shes perfect, responds well to my touch, and even seems to enjoy a bit of rough action and some punishment from time to time, I think she really knows how much I enjoy the ride.

She has, never ever complained when I involve others, even other women.

All of the hard work and building trust with her early on is really starting to pay off. I know that no relationship is perfect, and we are still encountering hurdles from the previous relationship. But, we are making it work...

·
Registered
583 Posts
I married a gal who was in two previous bad relationships. She is really starting to look like an elegant lady, but she has a ways to go, and I am now going to counseling, something doesn't seem fair.
===============
no no no
no counseling, talk to your bartender, or barber.

·
Registered
583 Posts
be careful,
"She has, never ever complained when I involve others, even other women."
the "other women"may not be so understanding.
Otherwise the divorce lawyer gets a bigger boat and you a smaller one if any.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I recently got out of a relationship with a tired old girl and got myself a much younger one! She still likes to be showered with pretty baubles, but they look good on her so I don't mind! I am particularly fortunate that I have a wife that thinks the new girl is pretty hot, so I get to have a menage à trois!

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
I recently got out of a relationship with a tired old girl and got myself a much younger one! She still likes to be showered with pretty baubles, but they look good on her so I don't mind! I am particularly fortunate that I have a wife that thinks the new girl is pretty hot, so I get to have a menage à trois!

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk
===============================================
"menage à trois"

getting fancy here!!!

·
bell ringer
5,575 Posts
my boat only treats me bad when I have been treating it bad, but it does enjoy my buying pretty things for it

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I see my ex from time to time when her new significant other post on FB. Oh the rage, the fury, the jealousy comes to the surface. They dance, he smiles, he handles, she responds, he even bought her a new anchor, the SOB.

Reactions: contrarian
1 - 19 of 19 Posts