SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
25,122 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading a related thread on ICW resources, which best direct people to Active Captain and other real time resources, I recalled a common occurrence.

Often, guests or even just my wife and I will consider a question about a region along the coast, or the controlling depths for a buddy that is considering a transit or some other question. It would be great to have a handy resource, rather than have to grab a computer. Actually, the old fashion concept of a coffee table book is a great conversation starter too.

So, which to you think would be best? Don't really need charts, as much as something that noted controlling depths and air drafts, inlets, abundance of anchorages, ports of interest along the way, etc.

· Registered
25,122 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I'm familiar, I asking for individuals suggestions for the best purpose suited. The On the Water guide may be best. I like Waterway guides, but can't actually find one that covers the entire ICW.

· Registered
25,122 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.