SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Florida Tomorrow to the 9th, Orlando 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Hunter factory on the 4th, St Augustine (visiting my grandmother) on the 4th, and 5th. Heading back south to Ocala to watch my cousin in a horsejumping competition, then on to Tampa to unwind for the rest of the trip. I'll bring the beverages if anyone wants some crew for a daysail next weekend in the Tampa area :)

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
I'll be in Florida Tomorrow to the 9th, Orlando 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Hunter factory on the 4th, St Augustine (visiting my grandmother) on the 4th, and 5th. Heading back south to Ocala to watch my cousin in a horsejumping competition, then on to Tampa to unwind for the rest of the trip. I'll bring the beverages if anyone wants some crew for a daysail next weekend in the Tampa area :)
Shoot. My rig is down, the boat is on the hard and I'm replacing the bowsprit.
One of us gots lousy timing.
But would still love to meet you if you have a chance to swing by St. Pete.
I'll give ya the two bit tour of a half assed rigging shop.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot. My rig is down, the boat is on the hard and I'm replacing the bowsprit.
One of us gots lousy timing.
But would still love to meet you if you have a chance to swing by St. Pete.
I'll give ya the two bit tour of a half assed rigging shop.
Yeah, that would be cool. I saw your vid in the BFS thread and would have liked a ride on your boat.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Yeah, that would be cool. I saw your vid in the BFS thread and would have liked a ride on your boat.
PM me if you want to stop by the shop.
I don't want to get into trouble for promoting the biz.

If you want, I can lift you up on the crane for a birds-eye view of Tampa Bay.:eek:
More fun than Busch Gardens. :laugher

1 - 4 of 4 Posts