SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there sail netters! My girlfriend and I are in town for the weekend from South Carolina and would love to get out on the bay. We're 25 @ 28, live aboards on our Chris Craft Apache who are going cruising this fall. If you're headed out in the bay and could use a few extra hands or just enjoy the company call or text 843-793-9329 or 757-358-1550 for Brian and Lara sorry for the short message I'm typing this on my phone :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
If you don't get an offer. Go down to Pier 39, and get on Adventure Cat. Most likely you will hit high teens in knots. If it's your birthday they may still offer a free ride. I got several free rides when I lived in S.F. I actually got to drive the boat last time at 18 1/2 knots. Flat sailing at the speed is nothing less than FANTASTIC.......i2f

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I contacted Brian and will probably take them out
Saturday. Another option is always the Latitude 38, and Sailing SF crew lists (on line).

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Contacted Brian and made tentative plans to sail Saturday or Sunday, but definitely to talk Saturday morning. I called and left a message Saturday and never heard from them. C'mon guys! When someone is kind enough to respond and offer to take you sailing, I would think at least a phone call saying you had other plans would be in order! Grow up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts