SailNet Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife, Joyce, and I have established a Block Island 40 Owners' Association and are looking to connect with other owners of BI40s and those interested in this classic cruiser. Please feel free to view our website blockisland40.tripod.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Tom and Joyce Husband
Sapphire 1993 BI40

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have owned Allegria since she was built in 1995 by Migrator Yachts. She is in Punta Gorda FL where her retired builder now lives. Goose Bumps, the last BI40 built is also in Punta Gorda, FL.

Best regards,
Pat and Margaret McArdle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
I helped my dad build the capsule 21 from a bare hull. 5 year project in our backyard home in cocoa beach fla. Could give you some free history and info on the boat. if you are interested.
Would be happy to give you a phone call , e mail me at [email protected].
Lou Busch
1/4/2021

·
Registered
25,130 Posts
Hello,
I helped my dad build the capsule 21 from a bare hull. 5 year project in our backyard home in cocoa beach fla. Could give you some free history and info on the boat. if you are interested.
Would be happy to give you a phone call , e mail me at [email protected].
Lou Busch
1/4/2021
Hi Lou,

Welcome aboard. Small world and some here would love to hear the stories of your building that boat. Unfortunately, that poster doesn't look like they've signed on here since 2013. I just didn't want you to get your hopes up.

Your call, but I think posting personal contact info on forums isn't a great idea. There are all sort of bots that scan the internet for that stuff. Members here can reach each other directly, via the Message button, if you scroll over their screen name.

Hope you're still sailing. Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts