SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!
  • The winner of the February SailNet Captain of the Month is Howard @HPeer. A new competition starts April FOOLSDAY!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of buying a 1975 C&C 35 mkII. She was originally on the Great Lakes and at some point in her life was moved to Lake Lanier GA where I acquired her. Her name was Cavalle, her USCG doc # 577226 and she is hull # 335.Her cabin is covered in regatta plaques from the Great Lakes. I am trying to learn some of her history. She is kind of rough right now, but I enjoy bringing old boats back to life. If any one knows the boat please let me know, Thanks.

Se帽or Member
Reaction score
The only info listed in the USCG database is that a previous owner was James C Peden Jr.

Kind of odd that there's very little data there... lots of asterisks in fields that are normally filled.

Reaction score
Try googling the regatta events that the plaques represent.. or the associated club(s).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.