SailNet Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any Ingred sites? I live in Port Angeles Wa and 4 of them passed thru here headed for Mexico this year. I live aboard my Ingred and there is another in the harbor here. Most of the Ingreds I know of are either out sailing or building and getting ready to go crusing. I would be interested in any sites or info. Also anything on Atkins the designer. White Wings is a Bluewater hull that was finished in Alameda Ca and sailed the South Pacific. The interior is teak, oak and mahogany.My e-mail is

[email protected]

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had a book by Bill Atkins years ago, telling about several of his designs, what generated them, their construction, etc. Included several sail plans. Don''t remember if Ingrid was included, but it was a great book. I bought plans for Ingrid, but never built it. I''m surprised there are so many afloat. Are they the original, or adaptations? Bill''s son, John, is a well known marine surveyor (if he hasn''t retired). If you can track him down, he''d give you the name of the book I mentioned, plus others, no doubt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts