SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Reaction score
Your brother in law most likely had a crew to assist him with the sailing and maintenance of his fleet. I am sure the marina knows who these folks are and can assist you with locating them. They will be able to provide you with pictures and much information specific of your new boats. They would most likely be the best candidates to hire to help maintain the boats until you can sell them.

· Registered
154 Posts
Reaction score
To bring those boats to the US will cost $100+ per day, per boat plus any provisioning and refitting costs determined necessary by the delivery crew as well as the costs of any associated with any necessary repairs needed along the way. I would recommend you get a few an itemized quotes from delivery companies and list them here for scrutiny.

I would then find a broker in the US and get his recommended listing and selling price for a quick sale. I would also get his costs to store the boats out of the water. I would then weigh all those costs against the cost of discounting the price of the boats to a point that would entice someone like me to spend money to go look at them in Chile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.