SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was 6 years old when I first sailed alone in a Fastnet Optimist. Between my twenties and and forties I didn't sail so much and really missed that. In 2008 my father and I bought a Bavaria 40cruiser which we sailed for 10 years. December 2019 I bought my current sailboat a Comfortina 32 (1993), she is lovely to sail. Great compromis between comfort and the sailing experience on the smaller open boats. My want to start cruising for longer periods and live aboard when the family circumstances are right for that. Looking forward joining this community and sharing and learning from our experiences.
Water Sky Boat Watercraft Cloud

·
Registered
Wauquiez Centurion 40, Kelt 8
81 Posts
I was 6 years old when I first sailed alone in a Fastnet Optimist. Between my twenties and and forties I didn't sail so much and really missed that. In 2008 my father and I bought a Bavaria 40cruiser which we sailed for 10 years. December 2019 I bought my current sailboat a Comfortina 32 (1993), she is lovely to sail. Great compromis between comfort and the sailing experience on the smaller open boats. My want to start cruising for longer periods and live aboard when the family circumstances are right for that. Looking forward joining this community and sharing and learning from our experiences.
View attachment 141859
Hi Bernd welcome,
are you sailing in the Netherlands?
Kind regards,
Klazien

1 - 4 of 4 Posts