1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tartan 27' owner
5,241 Posts

·
Once known as Hartley18
5,179 Posts
Bugger.. :(

The only reason I'm actually here right now is because AS is down... *sigh*.

Wayyy too many ads for me - and it's way too slow to boot.

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
The domain name is anything-sailing.com, not anythingsailing.com. No, it is not a domain name renewal issue.

·
Anything-Sailing Founder
2,241 Posts
It's a communications service provider issue. (aka a backhoe cut the phone company's cables). The issue is being worked on. it should be up today however they said it could be down as late as tomorrow (wednesday)

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
BTW, they're back up...

·
Registered
136 Posts
This is a 3 year old thread, but it appears that the site is down again since at least yesterday. And it may be a domain name renewal issue, according to the default page I'm getting. Can anyone confirm or correct this?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Getting the same as you . . . ( I thought you we're taking care of that, no I thought you were) but you said last time, I did not, did to, did not, did to . . . .

·
Weekend Sailor
135 Posts
It has expired and is being sent to an adversite:

Domain name: ANYTHING-SAILING.COM
Record expires on 20-Feb-2013.
Record created on 20-Feb-2009.

Domain servers in listed order:
EIG1.RENEWYOURNAME.NET
EIG2.RENEWYOURNAME.NET
/ed

·
Anything-Sailing Founder
2,241 Posts
It was my fault. I thought the domain name was set to auto renew. The domain is functional again and everyone should be able to access the site soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Chris - Still getting the following message at the A-S web address, as of 4:30 PM EST, 02.24.2013:

"Anything-sailing.com

This domain name has expired. To renew it, please contact your domain name provider regarding any renewal."

FYI.

·
Closet Powerboater
3,925 Posts
You guys are just typing in the address wrong.

Type the flowing EXACTLY into your browser:" www.sailnet.com" Then press enter. :D

MedSailor

1 - 20 of 23 Posts