SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all I am new to the net. I own a layman 23.4 and know nothing about it I am looking for any information on this boat its manufacturer, any others around. Thanks Stan K

·
Registered
1 Posts
ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization. ISO Certification proves that businesses say what they do, and do what they say. ... In fact, ISO stresses customer focus in every aspect of its structure. ... (not customer) to ensure they have all the information they need prior to accepting or producing a product.
green certification

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization. ISO Certification proves that businesses say what they do, and do what they say. ... In fact, ISO stresses customer focus in every aspect of its structure. ... (not customer) to ensure they have all the information they need prior to accepting or producing a product.
green certification
On a forum, in English, ISO can also mean "In Search Of". Much like OTOH "On The Other Hand" and IMHO "In My Humble (or Honest) Opinion", LOL "Laugh Out Loud" and ROTFL "Rolling On The Floor Laughing". It is shorthand, to avoid having to type everything out.

Please also note that this thread was started by the OP (Original Poster) in 2001 and there have been no replies until yours today. The Layman 23.4 is apparently not very well known. Dredging up dead threads and even then not answering the questions posed is not helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts