SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mirage 35 and I am looking for the ring which attaches to the front of the Mast for a Whisker Pole. I am not looking for one that can move up or down, just one that I can slide on my mast and set at a certain height. Any suggestions on where I can get one? Additionally, a 13' pole would be nice to. Leo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Window Replacement

With the new whisker pole ring done now I am fixing the leaky windows. My windows are in an aluminum frame surrounded by a grey vinyl or rubber seal. Where can I purchase this seal or do I forget the seal and us some sort of sealant? I have a 35', 1990 Mirage. Any suggestions. Leo

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Leo,
You should join Mirage's Yahoo group, lots of well informed Mirage owners on there. I do remember seeing something posted about the window gaskets.

Allan

·
Mirage 29
307 Posts
Hi Leo,
You should join Mirage's Yahoo group, lots of well informed Mirage owners on there.
Allan
Do you have a link for them? Several people have told me about this group, but I haven't had much luck in hooking up. Either I am hitting the wrong site; or the right site is down for mtce. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts