SailNet Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

getting easier to post! Ok so you can't see the new cutless bearing, set screws, and the rudder when it was off the boat!

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Worked! but it's fuzzy .. hmmm

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok used the edit function. smaller pic now.

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Denby, she's an 82, OK.. how do i get them to be clear photos? they are clear on the upload in PB.

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

ok.. that one worked. it's my son at the helm while on the way up the Bay from Deale on the day I too possession.

·
1977 Morgan OI 30
438 Posts
Resize always!

Looks like you've got it figured out. I like to make the photo medium or even small. That way it does not blow the entire post off the margins too. Nice boat!

·
Wind and pie move my boat.
424 Posts
This is my 1st sorta negative post on a site I have come to love . I think it's the natural result of several failed attempts to post pics after several failed attempts at following instructions , joining photo bucket , disabiling my firewall ( not sure that a great idea )........I just finally come to the conclusion that as much as I love this site......posting pics here is like whipeing your butt with your foot for the sake of making it more difficult .

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It's got its own set of rewards though Kjango. not just for this site. but then eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery thing I do online is PG 13!

This pic is the first time we pulled her out on her "wheeled cradle" designed and built by moi. steers at both ends! (ford I beam front axles fit inside 3" pipe for a steering axle of any width! Of course the naysayers weren't there to help. Thank goodness most of the guys in the YC are very supportive!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts