SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· S/V Stardust
23 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh, 3 long years off of the water and we finally closed on our new (to us) boat today. A former C22 owner (4 years, loved that boat but needed more space), we moved up to an S2 27 for 2 years before selling due to the birth of additional crew. She will be 4 this year and is ready to go! I look forward to trading stories with all and to picking your collective brains regarding C27 maintanence issues. Our boat is the standard rig, shoal draft model with Universal deisel and wheel. She surveyed well and appears to have been well kept by the P.O.

· S/V Stardust
23 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark,
Thanks. I was out today with some friends and I noticed that the bilge had a bit more water than usual when we got in. It did smell a little funny, guess we had a little overflow. I have noticed that the bowl does siphon water into it after a flush. I have been keeping the thru hull closed when we arent on the boat as a precaution. Guess a rebuild may be in my future if it continues to siphon in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.