SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Ah, this was just a result of Clean trash-talking SN over on SA...again. I and a few others assured him that SN was just as good a forum as SA - just different. It piqued some interest.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
2,152 Posts
Siure juste curriusse abote whats oute heare. :)

The typical thread here? Well, just imagine Pajama Boy decides to take up fantasy sailing, and wants to discuss with sock puppets and undisclosed commercial interests:

...which ASA courses to take...
...how many people will be going to the boat show...
...which flimsy boat-show boat would be best for circumnavigating with no prior experience...
...which Carribbean Charter company is best...; and
...what expensive and unnecessary gear would be best for picnic sailing!:)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Welcome, Snaggletooth.

I have always enjoyed your spelling.

Time for an avatar, don't you think?

·
Freedom isn't free
3,057 Posts
I got you snaggie... perfect avatar for you. I'd offer you a welcome, but Smack told me I'm done :) Since this is sailnut, I'm supposed to have my feelings hurt.

·
1968 Columbia 50
Columbia 50
517 Posts
All right Snags, here is a chance for you to tell us about yourself...but be aware a few of the guys from SA might be reading this....:grin

In all honesty, I am a member of SA, and have read the thread on who is ol' Snaggers, there seemed to be a lot of conjecture, but more myth and legend than actual facts..seemingly self perpetuating almost among the Anarchists.:devil

·
HANUMAN
2,838 Posts
It's just like SA here, except most of us own a boat. Those that don't tend not to brag about all the stuff they break on others peoples boats and don't leave a mess on the toilet seat.

You are simply gonna love it, no broken beer bottles and Burger King wrappers in the parking lot on Wednesday night.

Welcome!

<insert huge smiley face here>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts