SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My family and I are heading to the Virgin Islands to spend Christmas aboard our Stevens 47.

I will be flying into St. Thomas on the 16th with a friend and will take the boat from her St. John mooring over to Crown Bay Marina for 3 nights so we can tackle some maintenance jobs. The wife and kids will join us on the 19th and we will be cruising around until returning home to Atlanta on 1/6/09.

My wife and I are 41 and 40 and we have 2 kids, a boy who is 9 and a 5 year old daughter. We would love to try and hook up with any other cruising boats or charter boats in the Virgins over the holidays.

We plan to cruise over to Culebra and Culebrita and may try to get down to Vieques as well. We will also spend some time in the BVI. At this point we have no set schedule and our goal is to simply have fun.

Any tips on neat things for the kids to see in the Spanish Virgins is appreciated and anyone interested in meeting up or who knows of kid boats in the area please drop me a line!

terrycspringer at yahoo dot com

Terry
S/V Lillie Mae

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Terry-

I'd highly recommend you edit your post to change the e-mail address to a non-machine readable form unless you like SPAM.

terrycspringer {at} yahoo {dot} com would work. :)

·
Freedom 39
1,156 Posts
If I'm at Tickles and see you and your boat in the marina, I'll stop over and say hi.

As long as you promise not to put me to work.:)

Enjoy your trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts