1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
old guy :)
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Warning - Blatant Self promotion

My wife in as author and has just brought out her twentieth mystery Night Watch

Here's the blurb:

Desolate Maine shores... Murder... And peace slipping away on the outgoing tide...
For yacht delivery captain, Em Ridge, having a billionaire's daughter go overboard on her first captaining job is not a good beginning. The sailboat is new, state of the art, her crew on this trip include two close sailing friends. But an unknown fourth, who can't even tie a bowline, and the unruly owner's daughter turn the idyllic trip into an adventure not wanted.
Two years ago Em buried her husband, her soulmate, her sailing buddy, and with him buried a secret. As hours on the open seas slide by, secrets are resurrected that tie Em's past to a present, awash with murder and deception.
Will Em's career go overboard? Will the investigating detective help her or hurt her?

Linda is an accomplished sailor, holds CPS rank of SN and has been writing since I married her 44 years ago.

Night Watch: An Em Ridge Mystery - Kindle edition by Linda Hall. Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Kindle eBooks @ [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@51rhpeg2u5L Night Watch is available both in print and as an eBook.

Enjoy.

Rik and Linda Hall

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm kind of proud of my wife - the author.

is being reviewed by Cruising World.

Good reviews on Amazon as well.

Thanks for letting me be proud!

Rik

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I'll check it out. I don't know why there aren't more novels written in a cruising setting. It's an adventure already! :)

·
19,488 Posts
Not yet available through Kobo.. trying Amazon.

EDIT.. Got it! Next on my list to read.

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not been on for a while - Thanks so much for the kind words - Linda will be really happy.

Best of the Season to you all!!!

Rik

·
19,488 Posts
Quite enjoyed 'Night Watch'. Nice to read a book with a strong boating/sailing aspect that wasn't full of unlikely/impossible events and bad terminology.

And a properly 'slimey' bad guy too!! Well done!

Reactions: rikhall

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Ron.

Linda is working on #2. Wait til you meet that bad guy - lol

Rik

1 - 7 of 7 Posts