SailNet Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
34 years old with all my ASA classes under my belt. Only 180 offshore hours but looking for much much more. Love to travel and explore. I love playing chess and reading. Looking for a nice boat to do some hours on. Willing to go anywhere. Hard worker and loves being out on the helm....

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
"All they got in Texas is steers and queers...":D :D :D :D :D :D :D ain't never seen a steer sail a boat before

Seriously, that was a joke!

I am suprised C2 hasn't detoured yet :eek:

Good luck, young lady.

·
99% landlubber, 1% sailor
140 Posts
Her mailbox is probably so full of pms, she has no time to respond to your witty banter. :)
I wonder how many marriage proposals are among them...

·
99% landlubber, 1% sailor
140 Posts
Agreed. .She's about 180 hours ahead of me though. Maybe she could teach me and the admiral how to sail. :)

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
If you're near Clear Lake, try going around to the many marinas there and asking around or posting contact info.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome... Not looking for marriage.. Lost my boat in my divorce so not looking to do that again. I have the next year off and just havent found my perfect replacement boat yet. Just been land locked for way too long. Sorry it took so long for me to get back on here, but my latest trip took a lot out of me and I have just been laying on the beach just wasn't in the mood to push the button on my computer. I have done the Clear Lake thing and took out a few charters for a friend in Corpus, but havent found what I am looking for. Want some real time. Some good hours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts