SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Lake Tahoe 40 ft Sailboat Needs Restoration

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Headman 
#1 ·
40 ft. Cheoy Lee Offshore needs a crew to restore 10 years of neglect. I can provide housing, sailing privileges and cash based on your estimate for the work to be done. If you''re interested and you have experience in restoration please contact me for more details. Deadline for response 6/1/01.

#2 ·
I may be interested in restoring your boat: I have been crew and captain on various sailboats over the past four years. I have not done any restorations, just lots of repair and refitting. I am on my way to my USCG license and am currently in the Pacific NW.
Please send me more info about the boat (year, material, type of neglect...) if you are still serious about getting this done.

ALAN

#3 ·
Sorry I missed your deadline, but I just got on line. I am a former yacht repair yard manager, sailing captain, rigger, carpenter, electrician, refrigeration/ac tech. Honestly, there is nothing I can''t fix on your boat. I have fifteen years experience in all phases of yacht repair. Let''s talk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.