1201 - 1220 of 1220 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Guyfromthenorth

That is a great photo of the green sun. You have responded to a couple of threads that do not involve complications with your vessel or travel plans; does this mean that things are going more smoothly?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Guyfromthenorth

That is a great photo of the green sun. You have responded to a couple of threads that do not involve complications with your vessel or travel plans; does this mean that things are going more smoothly?
Thanks Paul and Arc. Things are going as good as can be. Fix one thing another breaks but that's the fun lol. Honestly can't complain for the amount of miles we've put on since sept (over 3000nm so far) it's gone very very well. Anchored in West palm headed north tomorrow.

The flash we were lucky to snap. Camped out the sunset alot to finally get it. My D600 snapped around 20 or so RAW frames the last second or two of the sun on the horizon and only 2 or 3 frames actually caught green. Nothing the eye would most likely see easily but it still counts!

·
Registered
999 Posts

Manjack Cay anchorage last February.....

Reactions: SanderO

·
Registered
6 Posts
ADDITION BY CD

THIS HAS BECOME AB OUTSTANDING THREAD. I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE IT A STICKY. I ENCOURAGE ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO WISHES TO PARTICIPATE TO FEEL FREE TO POST. STEPS TO POSTING ARE HERE: Steps to posting pictures

FOR THOSE THAT SIMPLY WANT TO LOOK, GO AHEAD. IF THESE PAGES DON'T GET YOU EXCITED ABOUT BOATING, NOTHING WILL. RELAX AND ENJOY.

- CD

Ill post this to counteract my thread about crushing the boat.

Lets post up some good sunrise/sunset pictures.

I took this one lastnight.

1201 - 1220 of 1220 Posts