SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi westcoasters -

Three regionally-related questions - let me know if I should split them up or post elsewhere, pls.

First - wondering if someone might be able to lay eyes on a boat in Liberty Bay Marina for me? Happy to pay for gas and time if you're close. I'm eager to have opinions and/or photos more objective than the seller's . . This would be an informal opinion - I'll have her surveyed if it looks like a go.

Second - if anyone is open to weighing in on services in the area, I'd appreciate it when/if the time comes. Depending on the boat, this could include survey, yacht management, and delivery service.

Final - I'm looking to buy a 34-41' (give or take) around NW Washington or SW British Columbia. Some work is expected and fine. I'd prefer to buy within the next 1-2 months, and will be living on her full-time for the next couple of years, near Vancouver, BC. I lived aboard with my family and am eager to make my move back to the west coast a move back onto the water.

Any information appreciated -

Gabe

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
On your final question, what is the max. $ you plan to spend. (I would expect that you are too knowledgeable to try and spend "too little"!)
:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would expect that you are too knowledgeable to try and spend "too little"!
:)
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is true. I'm trying to stay as close to that line as I can without going overboard and causing myself disaster.

·
islander bahama 24
1,842 Posts
Hello I am a retired shipwright in the kitsap area I spent a couple winters in liberty bay I am currently in a marina in port orchard.
what make and model is the boat in question? Secondly where is it located and a bit more info than liberty bay would help. Thanks Rob SV Meer Schaum

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rob, thanks for the response. I'll send you a DM with all the information. She's in Liberty Bay Marina, in Poulsbo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts