SailNet Community banner
1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Banned
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why doesn't anyone talk about the issues of sex on a boat? Are there any issues? Such as noise, privacy, and all the other stuff?

It's something is going with cruising and nobody talks about it.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Dude, your freaking me out man. Do we have to draw you pictures?

OK here is a hint, nice gentle breeze blowing, boat nicely trimmed, Auto Pilot is engaged, no other boats in sight and plenty of open water all around you; your wife is out on the bow sunning herself.......... the next move is up to you.

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Smacky, I think a better metaphor would be "dinner and a movie" :D
Oh, see GregS - now you've done it! So, sailors, what are all the metaphors for sex on a boat?

As for the noise, privacy, etc. - who gives a damn? If some prude doesn't like the ruckus, he can either pick up another ball (heh-heh) or score another slip (heh-heh) out of range, right? Right.

Let's raise our mugs to sex on a boat!

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
At least it's not a "leaky tiller" like in the Gear and Maintenance section. Reminds me of a certain shore leave adventure I had in Singapore...oh never-mind.

So GregS - you started this, dude! What do you have to say for yourself, mister?

1 - 20 of 413 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.