SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Banned
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why doesn't anyone talk about the issues of sex on a boat? Are there any issues? Such as noise, privacy, and all the other stuff?

It's something is going with cruising and nobody talks about it.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Dude, your freaking me out man. Do we have to draw you pictures?

OK here is a hint, nice gentle breeze blowing, boat nicely trimmed, Auto Pilot is engaged, no other boats in sight and plenty of open water all around you; your wife is out on the bow sunning herself.......... the next move is up to you.

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
take her offshore then head back in with a rising full moon astern.........even I can get laid under those circumstances........:eek:

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Smacky, I think a better metaphor would be "dinner and a movie" :D
Oh, see GregS - now you've done it! So, sailors, what are all the metaphors for sex on a boat?

As for the noise, privacy, etc. - who gives a damn? If some prude doesn't like the ruckus, he can either pick up another ball (heh-heh) or score another slip (heh-heh) out of range, right? Right.

Let's raise our mugs to sex on a boat!

·
Somewhat Senior Member
619 Posts
Why doesn't anyone talk about the issues of sex on a boat? Are there any issues? Such as noise, privacy, and all the other stuff?

It's something is going with cruising and nobody talks about it.
You mean you're noisy when you have sex? Hmmm, never heard of that.:laugher

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
At least it's not a "leaky tiller" like in the Gear and Maintenance section. Reminds me of a certain shore leave adventure I had in Singapore...oh never-mind.

So GregS - you started this, dude! What do you have to say for yourself, mister?

1 - 20 of 413 Posts