SailNet Community banner

281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I get in and out of Astoria, Oregon about once a month. Its a small scene, so I often know the person selling the boat. So if you want me to look, or give some insight i would be happy to help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
anybody in the Gulfport, Mississippi area would like to go look at the 47' egg harbor sedan cruiser with me today or tomorrow. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
4,194 Posts
I could look at boats on the Upper St Lawrence and Ottawa. Maybe a triangle in Eastern Ontario formed by Cornwall to Brockville on the St Lawrence, and inland waters up to Ottawa.

Canadian side only.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone near Mobile, Alabama?

I am interested in a Passport 40 located in Mobile Alabama, and before I make the trip south it would be great to get a local's opinion first. Anyone interested? Looking for specific pictures and general look see of what needs to be done to the boat.

Thank you!

Joe

·
al brazzi
2,076 Posts
Nothing I like better than looking at Boats, any help I can offer in the lower Chesapeake bay let me know. Currently Racing and USCG Captain licensed Due for a bump anyway..

·
Registered
6 Posts
just checking if any good folks up in Anacortes WA area know of a couple good independent trusty surveyors that can be contracted and look out for buyer's interest...

BB

·
Registered
120 Posts
Anyone in New Zealand? Auckland area? Yes, everyone is locked down, but perhaps after everyone is free to move about.
I"m interested in a Leopard 46 out there.

281 - 294 of 294 Posts