SailNet Community banner

21 - 40 of 294 Posts

·
2002 Catalina 270
1,584 Posts
I'm up for this cause i always love looking at boats... just went through the buying/survey/etc. process this past spring.

I can handle New Bern, Oriental and the Triangle area (Raleigh-Durham) in NC. If you are really interested in a certain boat in Beaufort/Moorhead i could do that too with some time.

·
1997 Dehler 33
745 Posts
Well, I'm here in Warwick, RI (East Greenwich is just 'down the street'), how may I be of service.

Of course, given your offer of dinner and drinks, we have no incentive to tell you not to see the boat!

And don't worry BlowinSouth, despite TB's voicing of his concerns, I will not have you sign too many disclaimers, releases, and indemnifications, put up a bond, and provide an insurance binder in case I get injured looking at the boat, I'm not like that and would know nothing of those things!:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lake Superior

I am available for Western Lake Superior including he Apostle Islands. I have a pretty good digital camera and would totally be willing to look at some for anyone. Longer if gas is covered.

PM me if interested.

km2x

·
moderate?
13,875 Posts
With apologies to ALL...this thread was getting out of hand and I cleaned up anything that was not a direct offer of assistance. Please keep comments and requests for assistance to PM's or other threads. This is simply a listing of people who are willing to help and their geography. Thanks and again apologies to those whose posts were deleted.

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Northern NY - Albany/Lake George/Southern Lake Champlain

I'd be willing to help a fellow sailor with an opinion and some digi photos as much as time will allow. I occassionally go as far north as Plattsburgh/Burlington. Count me in. Great idea!

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Friday Harbor/San Juan Island

I live outside of Friday Harbor, but can get to any of the main islands: Orcas, Lopez, Shaw, Blakely, Decauter, and Waldron. I have a video and a digital still camera.

21 - 40 of 294 Posts