SailNet Community banner

41 - 60 of 294 Posts

·
236 Posts
I can look in the Minneapolis MN area. I don't know much but I have a camera and take instruction well if you are looking for specifics. Also reasonably agile so can squeeze into things but I am not going to climb up a mast. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Southern California -- Marina del Rey through Newport Beach -- although I can go further north and south on occasion. I know very little but have a digital camera and love looking at boats. Ginger

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Don't laugh! NE Nebraska, SE South Dakota - I sail the Lewis and Clark Reservior - 26 square miles of surface water.
I have a digi camera and would be glad to post pics as time will allow.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Southern New Jersey, I am about an hour away from most coastal points.

·
purveyor of mischief
533 Posts
I'll Take the lower Chesapeake

Rappahannock river south to Norfolk..
my broker bud is awesome..oh..and I can make representations on Oxford Md too..Tred-Avon..brett and barry..great guys both.

·
Just a Member
272 Posts
I can do Cleveland to Sandusky on Lake Erie, although if it a time sensitive deal, I probably couldn't do it right away. I live three hours from my slip and generally go up about every other week-end once the boat is in the water (April through mid-November), but if you just want some preliminary info and maybe some digital photos, I can make arrangements.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lake Norman, Lake Hartwell, Charleston SC

Happy to help out down here in the land o' cotton, lots of good old boats on Lake Norman, NC..... could even make it down to Charleston, SC if needed on occassion.... i gots a good cooler, and camera, just gimme a reason....... make my day:)

·
"Sparkie"
343 Posts
Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley, Pickwick, Lake of the Ozarks (MO), Lakes in Arkansas (Home state). Pretty well anything in SE Missouri, West Tennessee, West Kentucky, Southern Illinois, and Arkansas. I like stomping up and down boat docks, so a mission makes a good excuse!
DD

·
Administrator
9,001 Posts
The Annapolis area plus a little south or north. Calls em like I see em.

Jeff

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
Looks like I'll be spending the majority of my time in NC, so anything from Beaufort/Morehead City to the VA line, I can probably do. I'm mostly on the Nuese, from New Bern to Oriental.

41 - 60 of 294 Posts