SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lockley-Newport 23"

I bought a 1981 Lockley-Newport 23" , I am un able to find any info on the boat!
I would like to know all the specs?
It has a very nice hull shape and is faster than my last boat

Michael

·
Registered
994 Posts
Lockley-Newport 23"

I have a good friend who has the same boat and also has the same problem. Does your boat have a center board? If so would you please describe it or possibly be able to send a picture of it? He bought the boat in the water real cheap, then found out the center board was gone.
Thanks

·
Registered
994 Posts
Lockley-Newport 23"

I have friends who have had this boat, or one similar, for several years, and might be able to answer some of your questions. I think it was even for sale last year (they drive a Catalina 30). Sorry I don''t have their e-mail address. Try Steve Kinder at 660-327-5360. They are nice folks to talk to.

Skip Nichols
Mark Twain Lake

·
Registered
994 Posts
Lockley-Newport 23"

I still have my 1980 LN-23 in mint condition South of Annapolis with brochures and info. My home number is 301-261-7660 if you want to call this evening, otherwise e-mail your questions.
Bruce Dunham

·
Registered
994 Posts
Lockley-Newport 23"

I still have my 1980 LN-23 with brochures and info. Let me know what you need to know.
301-261-7660.
Bruce Dunham

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Lockley-Newport 23"

I still have my 1980 LN-23 in mint condition South of Annapolis with brochures and info. My home number is 301-261-7660 if you want to call this evening, otherwise e-mail your questions.
Bruce Dunham
Looking at a 1982 LN23 in fairly good condition, and good price. Interior in good condition, but table, and enclosure for centerboard missing. Would appreciate greatly the information you have, and pictures of your boat, and interior if still can provide. I know you posted in 2001, but have my fingers crossed. Also, any info you the quality of the build, etc. The look for a 23 is nice, and appears to be a fairly good quality original build.
Regards,
Dan McGee
910-330-7403

1 - 7 of 7 Posts