SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

long island to bahamas

3K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
looking for crew from long island to the bahamas.
very seaworthy tartan 37
all safety equipment, radar, sat phone windvane etc
please send info to

kimberlt@optonline.net

#7 ·
I would be interested in your trip. I wanted to spend the winter in the Bahamas in 99, but my crew was not. I own a Coronado35 here in Detroit, and I''ve chartered seveal times in the Caribbean. I like to snorkel and I make an excellent rum punch...
When do you plan to go?
Jim (carib99@yahoo.com)

#13 ·
we are an experienced Australian couple, we are in Seattle heading for L.A , have been on a 46 norhavn for the past 8 weeks as crew.
We both have over 4000 miles blue water experince, and are qualified australian coxswains, we both love the lifestyle and adventure.
we are available at short notice.

#14 ·
the trip has changed,
we are traveling from long island via bermuda to st thoams. we will be leaving on 10/29
please send more info about yourselves to
kimberlt@optonline.net
my boats website is http://kimberlite1.homestead.com
these are photos in bermuda and heading north to long island
the video is of running down wind in a gale heading south.
thanks
eric

#15 ·
Hey guys we need crew for my 28th trip to
the Abaco Bahamas in mid Dec, also might be
buying a boat in Gig Harbour, Wash. if it pans out maybe we could get you guys to drive
a truck to West Palm Bch Fl. with the boat or
drop it in SC, anyway give me your thoughts
the sail trip is oneway you can call me at WK
toll free 800-747-7779 10-5 EST Thanks in
advance Paul................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.