SailNet Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ehehheh

I filled my dinning room tonight with this new gift that arrived today...

A "get well dear beloved husband" present, from the best wife in the World ...and in my favorite colour, too...they're allways dark blue anyway, my spis...

1630sq feet of mean shoes!!!

I guess I won't be walking barefoot this summer!!:D :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
I really need to introduce my Portuguese wife (family is from San Miguel, Azores) to Giuletta. All I got for my birthday was a really (really, really) nice party and new upholstery for the boat.

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Did not quite get 1600# of new shoes for birthday last Oct, but did get about 1000# over 3 jibs! A 350 carbon, a 320 cruiser, and a light wt reacher for those <8knot drifter days!

Not to see if I can get the 800# spin for this yr! OR, maybe her bday to go with the TDS main "SHE" got last yr..........by the way, her request! not mine!:B:B:B:B:B

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I really need to introduce my Portuguese wife (family is from San Miguel, Azores) to Giuletta. All I got for my birthday was a really (really, really) nice party and new upholstery for the boat.
Alex, remember that I told you the Toronto Portuguese were not only mostly from the Azores, but mostly from San Miguel?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts