SailNet Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a cal t/4 a while back and have done quite a bit of interior work, but will soon need info on rigging. When I googled owners manual for such a beast, I got a link to this site but it was back in July of 2000. Does anyone have an idea where I could find an owners manual. I just moved to Corpus and the winds are howling my name..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Did you get your T4 manual?

Did you get your Cal T4 manual? I have one if you need it but I will need to send it to an email account the file is to big to attach to sail net.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you get your Cal T4 manual? I have one if you need it but I will need to send it to an email account the file is to big to attach to sail net.
Hi, my wife and I just started working on a '74 T/4 in the Hampton Roads area. Would gladly compensate you for any trouble to email a copy of the manual and any other T/4 material, including any pics you may have of your or other T/4s - after basic repairs, we need ideas on how to get ours "nice" again, inside and out, and there don't seem to be so many pics on the web...

Thanks!

·
Fish out of water
27 Posts
Hi, my wife and I just started working on a '74 T/4 in the Hampton Roads area. Would gladly compensate you for any trouble to email a copy of the manual and any other T/4 material, including any pics you may have of your or other T/4s - after basic repairs, we need ideas on how to get ours "nice" again, inside and out, and there don't seem to be so many pics on the web...

Email address: ncsailrman at hotmail dot com

Thanks!
i would geatly appreciate the same

[email protected]

·
Fish out of water
27 Posts
Thanks I just checked and it hasn't came through yet but I'll let you know when it does. Do you have any pictures of the cabin? I am going to refinish everything and I'd love some ideas. For the most part it's not bad and needs cleaning but some has the Finnish worn off. Did the t-4's have more than 1 cabin layout? Thanks again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts