SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is anyone close to Reed Point Marina in BC that could show me the "ropes" on how to adjust rigging on a C&C 27, it would be greatly appreciated! The rum on board is waiting!

·
19,488 Posts
I can probably spare some time in the next little while... drop me a PM and we'll 'talk'.. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that was fast, You come by your name honestly! It seems that I cannot send you a privatemessage yet as I am new to the forum. I have to submit 15 or 20 posts first. Is it okay if I post my email publicly or is that discouraged?

·
Asleep at the wheel
3,017 Posts
Most people don't post their E-mail address publicly because sites like this get mined and the E-mails can be used for SPAM purposes. It DOES happen, but most folks don't do it.

Just post 9 more replies here, or in the song thread, or in the "I need 10 posts" thread.

·
19,488 Posts
PM rec'd... you don't need quite so many posts to PM a mod or admin.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You should consider joining the C&C forum at cncphotoalbum.com. It is an amazing group who know C&Cs inside and out.

Joel
C&C 35/3

·
19,488 Posts
..er Thanks guys.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you, I have read a few guides....dont trust myself enough to start without some guidance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is a Mark V built in 1985. Has a shoal keel and no inboard. I have taken her up the BC coast to Desolation Sound and into Princess Louisa Inlet. I have also done some trips in and about the islands between BC mainland and Vancouver Island. I usually get up to Powell River each year and then over to Texada, then down to Nanaimo and towards Salt spring. Some beautiful sailing opportunities here! I often go alone and so like that I can solo her pretty comfortably.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you very much, I have this site bookmarked and have perused it before as well. It is a great site!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Paul, thanks for that link, looks like Ron is going to give me a hand this week! My wife and I were looking at a floating home in West bay Marina this past week. There is a strong possibility we will be moving to Victoria this summer. We will have to meet up!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Ron for all the help, I put on some new sliders, new halyards, the rigging is adjusted, now all I need is some wind!

·
19,488 Posts
You're most welcome, Jesse. Glad to have been of some help. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts