SailNet Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anyone close to Reed Point Marina in BC that could show me the "ropes" on how to adjust rigging on a C&C 27, it would be greatly appreciated! The rum on board is waiting!

· Registered
19 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that was fast, You come by your name honestly! It seems that I cannot send you a privatemessage yet as I am new to the forum. I have to submit 15 or 20 posts first. Is it okay if I post my email publicly or is that discouraged?

· Registered
19 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is a Mark V built in 1985. Has a shoal keel and no inboard. I have taken her up the BC coast to Desolation Sound and into Princess Louisa Inlet. I have also done some trips in and about the islands between BC mainland and Vancouver Island. I usually get up to Powell River each year and then over to Texada, then down to Nanaimo and towards Salt spring. Some beautiful sailing opportunities here! I often go alone and so like that I can solo her pretty comfortably.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
19 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Paul, thanks for that link, looks like Ron is going to give me a hand this week! My wife and I were looking at a floating home in West bay Marina this past week. There is a strong possibility we will be moving to Victoria this summer. We will have to meet up!

· Registered
19 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Ron for all the help, I put on some new sliders, new halyards, the rigging is adjusted, now all I need is some wind!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.