SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a boat slip/dock to keep my boat just for the long weekend of Friday 3/28 through Monday 3/31. I'm planning to sail up from Deale, MD on Friday and stay until Monday morning when I will sail back to Deale. I'm coming into Annapolis for the 2014 Safety at Sea seminar at the Naval Academy.

My Precision 23 sailboat is 23.5 ft long, 8.5 ft beam, and only draws 2 ft. with the centerboard pulled up so she doesn't need much water. It has a mast that sits about 35 ft. off of the water, so bridges or powerlines are not passable. I'd like to be as close to Eastport or Downtown Annapolis as possible. Does anyone have a private slip I can rent or borrow? Alternatively, can you recommend a marina with reasonable transient rates? Thank you!

Rory

·
Mermaid Hunter
5,686 Posts
I think the winter liveaboard program is still running at City Dock.

Call the Woodwind people and see if they can help along the Marriott dock. Call Watergate Apartments - $1/ft/night last time I checked. Try Annapolis Harbor Boatyard. You have a small boat - if you're good with people maybe Eastport Yacht Club or Annapolis Capital Yacht Club would work something out with you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Call Tecumseh Condominiums in Eastport, 410-268-7873. They are on Severn Ave. between 3rd and 4th St. I think they have transient slips and I bet there will be some slips available that weekend before everyone gets their boats back in the water.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.