SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Capt. Rosaire Caron ,USCG 100 Ton Masters, looking for 2 or 3 people to travel from St. Augustine, FL to Cape Cod,Mass. Departure date, weather permitting, second week of April (2009) and hope to arrive at Cape Cod first week of May (2009). Most of the trip will be on the out side and should be able to do the trip in 3-4 jumps. This is a none paying trip and you must be able to provide own transportation to St. Augustine and on your own once reaching Cape Cod. It will be aboard my personal 38ft. Island Trader. Prefer crew with some sailing experience. Please respond to [email protected]

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Will you be providing room and board, or will crew have to share in expenses???

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
lv4sailing,

Sailingdog asked a legitimate question. There is no cause to post the reply that you did and I have edited your comment. If you want to use this board to find crew or far any other reason you're expected to refrain from personal attacks.

·
Barking Dog
237 Posts
I didn't get a chance to see what lv4sailing wrote. I hope that it was really bad because editing a post is censorship; rarely ever a good thing.

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Probably not the brightest idea to attack someone who is asking a legitimate question when looking to get crew. Given your edited response, I doubt you'll find many wanting to crew with you. Most people don't want to subject themselves to people who are both rude and unreasonable.

·
Registered
17 Posts
id be interested in going if you could wait till the beginning of May. i would also like to know more about the trip.

Thanks
Nicholas

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would have applied, (I'm completely open with my schedule,) but really, who wants to be cooped up with a grouch for weeks on end? I say good day sir!

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Probably not the brightest idea to attack someone who is asking a legitimate question when looking to get crew. Given your edited response, I doubt you'll find many wanting to crew with you. Most people don't want to subject themselves to people who are both rude and unreasonable.

Most people wouldn't want to sail on Island Trader!!!:D

·
Old Sailor
17 Posts
Good Morning Gents:
So glad we have mods to edit...I put complete faith in the mods, and if they are editing, then one should probably reconsider the personality they would be getting involved with aboard a vessel.
Thanks Mods !
Oldsailor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts