SailNet Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,924 Posts
Anything is possible. You might want to give some details about your trip, it's a big country. Type of boat, some info about you. Since you can't send/receive PMs yet with a low post count, a contact email would be helpful.

Edit:

I see you started another thread:

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/intro...oking-go-usa-do-some-sailing.html#post2422786

You state that you don't have a boat. The message in this thread implies that you have your own boat and are looking for female crew. You might want to post one message where you state the details of what exactly you're looking for. Easier than chasing posts around the forum.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any sensible sailor would know I wont be sailing a Bavaria 36 from Croatia to USA, I do have my own boat and am looking to sail USA but not in it!!
Anything is possible. You might want to give some details about your trip, it's a big country. Type of boat, some info about you. Since you can't send/receive PMs yet with a low post count, a contact email would be helpful.

Edit:

I see you started another thread:

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/intro...oking-go-usa-do-some-sailing.html#post2422786

You state that you don't have a boat. The message in this thread implies that you have your own boat and are looking for female crew. You might want to post one message where you state the details of what exactly you're looking for. Easier than chasing posts around the forum.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats why I am here really, if i got someone who want s to come here on my boat she can, otherwise my other option is to chat to someone in USA and find the best place to be, I am happy to accept advice as I have never been.

Any sensible sailor would know I wont be sailing a Bavaria 36 from Croatia to USA, I do have my own boat and am looking to sail USA but not in it!!

·
Administrator
5,924 Posts
My apologies. In the other thread you said that you had sold the Bavaria so I assumed that you no longer owned a boat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have just sold my beloved bavaria 36, I have another Dufour 40 in Primosten Croatia. I want to chat and contact people willing to help me break into the USA sailing market and hopefully get some female company, is that a crime in the USA. Here in the uk we only usually only answer a question that has been asked of us, if you dont want to contact me for what I ask then please stop pestering me and use your time for things that concern you and not me. I hope you do not bother replying with negative comments.

·
Administrator
5,924 Posts
I have just sold my beloved bavaria 36, I have another Dufour 40 in Primosten Croatia. I want to chat and contact people willing to help me break into the USA sailing market and hopefully get some female company, is that a crime in the USA. Here in the uk we only usually only answer a question that has been asked of us, if you dont want to contact me for what I ask then please stop pestering me and use your time for things that concern you and not me. I hope you do not bother replying with negative comments.
Done. Good luck.

·
Registered
272 Posts
DRF was only attempting to clarify your request. I suggest you contact some of the sailing clubs on the south coast or west coast if you are thinking prior to the month of May as northern sailing is now on the hard in most cases.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.