SailNet Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have vacationed down to the bay many times, but havent really looked into the night life end of things yet. I'm looking for some good resturaunts, bars, clubs, etc that either have docking at or near the establishment. Looking for places from Baltimore to Annapolis

thanks, Mike

·
October Moon B43
400 Posts
Baltimore (Fell's Point) for sure. Add Kent Narrows with Red Eye's Dock Bar (bikini contests on weekends) as well as Rock Hall. Rock Hall has a couple of bars that have live music on weekends. Just let your ears lead you to them.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Don't forget Annapolis! We've got like 50 bars and sushi joints within a 5-minute stumble from the dinghy dock. It's not huge clubs like big cities, but Pusser's, Fed house, Acme, Dock Street, and McGarvey's are all downtown, the scenery's good, the bands are great, and the party rocks on weekends

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Rock Hall - Dinghy landing ?

Rock Hall can be fun... typically do a marina and take the trolley around to the various restaurants/bars. This time we want to anchor up Swan Creek and dinghy in..... any recommendations on where to tie up ?

Thanks

·
Registered
Tartan 37
5,307 Posts
There's a public beach off Rock Hall, bay side, before you go around the point to enter Rockhall harbor. It's a bit of a walk into town though?

·
Registered
201 Posts
The public beach is a little far. Well, actually, the dinghy ride into RH harbor from Swan Crk is a little long by my standards....but maybe not for you. The Harbor Shack and Waterman's are the two most likely places you'll end up, both should be able to accomodate your dinghy for a short stay.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
i second fells point, heck i was sitting on my boat tonight listening to the music from cats eye pub. free docking but no power, water or bathrooms

if you come down pm me we will have a beer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm down here this weekend with my family, we are planning on taking a trip up to baltimore tomorrow, we had a good day today just getting out around the bay, ordered food from Windows on the Bay Resturant at White Rocks Marina, 1+ for their crab cakes, seemed to have a nice bar, and food was good as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts