SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all!

I recently found a 27' Hunter cherubini for sale that had a lot of work done to it. New rigging, new sails, new gel coat, interior re-done, pretty much the guy got it ready to take out, then retired and moved.

He only wants 7k for it and for me to "get it the heck off the dock, he's trying to sell the house!"

Well this seems like a great deal to me, as I'm looking for a small liveaboard for a single person. However I figured I'd ask on here if there's anyone down on the Atlantic side of FL that had an eye to the market and knew of any better deals!

edit* Just to clarify, I actually dont care WHERE the boat is as long as it's on the ocean or has easy access to. I have never sailed before, and have friends and family in FL willing to teach me. However if anyone knows of an amazing deal near them under 10k that wants to take a fledgeling under wing...haha I am not tied to any one location!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The guy was supposed to send me some photos of the keel and rest of the hull and never did :(

Oh well. Going to the keys the end of the month to look for some deals in person.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the guy called me drunk, then never ever sent me the photos! So I dont know about that hunter, haha. I'm gonna do some eyes on the ground shopping in the keys, anyone from that area?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts