SailNet Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
islander bahama 24
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was contacted by as company called cruise and learn out of comic BC ey want to purchase an item I have was just wondering if anybody has knoweledge about the people that run that school we are talking good chunk of change and I want to be careful and not have any issues. If you know what I mean.

·
19,488 Posts
out of comic BC ey
I think auto-correct is blurring your message?!?!?

·
Registered
788 Posts
cruiseandlearn.com was registered 2005 but the registrant info. doesn't show up - not sure why, maybe a Canadian thing.

Despite using cruiseandlearn.com , the web page is for Stowaway Adventures out of Comox. Looks like a one man, one boat show. Graham Evans with a Formosa 43.

But the term "Cruise and Learn" is used predominantly by a couple of other Comox operations, so maybe not the right guy.

Not much help, eh?

·
islander bahama 24
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cruiseandlearn.com was registered 2005 but the registrant info. doesn't show up - not sure why, maybe a Canadian thing.

Despite using cruiseandlearn.com , the web page is for Stowaway Adventures out of Comox. Looks like a one man, one boat show. Graham Evans with a Formosa 43.

But the term "Cruise and Learn" is used predominantly by a couple of other Comox operations, so maybe not the right guy.

Not much help, eh?
That's the guy I researched and I used to be a process server in Washington but there are international laws was hoping someone in the north had experience or at least knew of them beyond the web

·
19,488 Posts
As mentioned several outfits offer 'cruise and learn' courses, our own Jackdale does a number of these, I believe.

Sorry, don't know of this particular individual.. so can't say... I've never heard of him so I'm thinking that's more good than bad?? Maybe Jack will know.

Reactions: newhaul

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I dont know what you mean.
If their money is good then sell the item. If they are asking you to 'finance' the deal...pass.
simple.

·
islander bahama 24
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont know what you mean.
If their money is good then sell the item. If they are asking you to 'finance' the deal...pass.
simple.
They are wanting international shipping and as long as I get my money and they cod the shipping then not an issue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts