SailNet Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Contact Tom and Max (and now Ray) at Seacraft Yacht Sales (seacraft.com) on Lake Union in Seattle. They not only sell Pacific Seacraft boats, but should be able to tell you about any upcoming rendezvous, other owners, great places to sail, and just about anything else you might want to know. They're great folks who helped us a lot when we first brought our PSC 40 up to the Northwest (and we'll be coming back after a bit of cruising). Tell them we said "Hi."

Sue Cross
PSC 40 #60 Fugue

·
Registered
21 Posts
We're in Bellingham, and there's another 40 in Blaine. You might contact the Northwest Pacific Seacraft Owners' Association. I don't have their contact information handy. It's been a while since we've received a newsletter. Maybe my dues have lapsed!
Paul
Quan Yin PS 40 #33

·
bill norrie
28 Posts
Quadra island

John, hi there yes we are birthed at April Point Marina and look forward to hearing of your coming our way , we have a cottage on Drew harbour and around most of the summer. we got Lively Lady from Bellingham and she lived at Friday harbor her first 19 years . Cheers, Bill S/V LL, PSC #231

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,
Just thought I would check in. I have a new to me psc 37 hull number 315. Currently on the hard at Shilshoe, hopefully in the water in a couple weeks. I am interested in talking with other 37 owners as I gain experience sailing the boat. I am also interested in a get together of NW psc owners in 2010. I live on Dyes inlet and "Genevieve" will split time between the Bremerton marina and the hook in front of my home. Hope to hear from everyone.
Fair Winds
Mike
PSC 37 # 315
Genevieve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is the contact info for The Northwest Pacific Seacraft Owners Association, 3007 Rucker Ave PMB-344, Everett, WA. 98201. Dues are $8.oo per year, includes 4 newsletters. There is usually rendezvous 3 or 4 times a year someplace in Puget Sound. I believe there is a fall gathering that may be soon.

Andrew
s/v Pacific Sea

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.