SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Looking for Pearson parts

869 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  KenHann1 
#1 ·
Good morning, my name is Ken, have a ‘74 Pearson 10M, tall mast #42. Replacing and upgrading some parts, looking for two cockpit alcove trim pieces (Single piece). Appreciate if anyone knows location of a 10M being parted out. Thanks

#3 ·
Rudy at D&R Marine is the first place to check: D & R Marine

website has only so much. A lot of history he knows. Been a year since I bought anything for my P28-2 but on the phone he's a wealth of information.

no impact/idea if he has what you need, but perhaps a start.

regards,

Ben
Thank you Ben, D&R will be a good start. I think there is also a place in Anniston (sp?), MA that is kind of like a sail boat salvage yard. Appreciate your suggestion, Ken

#5 ·
Hi Denise, enjoyed looking at your bench project. Even with 1000's of boats the terminology used should be pretty consistent. Cockpit alcove is the open storage space in the cockpit, usually for winch handles, etc. I don't think I will find the trim pieces in a salvage store, more likely on a boat that is being parted out. The openings on Snow Flea is 4 1/2" high x 22 long.

good luck with your building project.

#6 ·
Oh thank you but I am pretty much all done with building and restoration sold my house about 3 ago took a cross-country trip to California and back, I'm kind of sad my albums on the site here have disappeared,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.