SailNet Community banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
was "wee happy"
29 Posts
What is the no name bar by the fort? I swear there are a dozen bars that are all next to or across from the fort. The edge of the fort is a half a mile stretch of bars and restaurants! What is this bar next to? What does it look like? Street address? phone number? Anything would be better than "bar without a name next to the fort"!!! The fort is huge!

·
formerly posting as eryka
1,123 Posts
way-happy, it's 904.797.4951. Note that the $10/day doesn't include insurance.

·
1,123 Posts
It was so nice to meet all of you . Contact me at www.seaworthysolutions.net to work out rides to and from the bonfire next Thurs. at SeaworthySolutions . Scott
Scott - that's currently planned for 2/9/12? 6 PM again? Looking forward to it, sounds like a fun time.

·
was "wee happy"
29 Posts
Glad to have another social event where we could all get together. That was great! Looking forward to seeing Scott's place and having a bonfire next week!

·
1,123 Posts
Awesome bonfire this evening! Thanx Scott (xsboats) for hosting; and thanx to way-happy for a great fire dancing performance!

(Can't tell if this image is showing up properly. If you can't see it, check it out on my Life Afloat Facebook page, link in my signature below.)

41 - 49 of 49 Posts