SailNet Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this little dinghy I was told a few years ago it was a racing but any help identifing it would really help. Here's what I know about it almost all the rigging is Holt Allen from Ontario Canada. It has some kind of tube molded into the front of it for a spinnaker sail. The center board swings down. It has Holt Allen drains built into the floor of it to drain the water while your moving..

·
19,489 Posts
When you get enough posts show us a picture.. until then there's not much to go on...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its about 15' and yes emblem looks something kind of like two boomerangs crossing each other I believe been a while I will see if I can get a pic of the main sail.. thank you I searched all over online and could not find anything like it...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Over bored thank you So much I have owned that boat about 10 years previous owner didn't have a title and I have never been able to get enough info to ID it. You hot me close enough I googled sidewinder its close but no go.. but I did find a pic of one in the mess of pics of sidewinder.. it is a Bandit 15 racer/day sailor they claim its high speeds and ease to sail I will confirm she's fast easy super fun..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Even got the rigging instructions sailing instructions off the first search That's exactly what I was wanting so thanks again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts