SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for good crew in Tacoma washington to crew on a 90 foot yawl the Odyssey, if any youth are interested write back, you have to be between the ages 14-19, no experience needed, just a want to learn and have a great time....... Erin

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Odyssey Yawl, Tacoma

Hello,

Are you still looking for crew for the yawl, Odyssey.

My family and I just saw her in Puget Sound, near Olympia. She was sailing under power and appeared to have some marine mammals following her!

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,

Terry Setter

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Terry-

It is very likely that neither poster is going to respond as both posts are nearly SEVEN YEARS OLD. The boat may have sunk or been lost or sold in the mean time. Also, I doubt you're qualified, as you're probably more than 19 years old. Please check the dates on posts before replying. Also, highly recommend you read the POST in my signature to help you get the most out of sailnet.

As for crewing, there are a fair number of sailnet people up in the PNW, and you might be able to crew for them.

Welcome to the asylum.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
The boat may have sunk or been lost or sold in the mean time.
:confused: :confused:

Dog,

Terry said that he/she just saw the boat motorsailing in Puget Sound.;)

Terry,

SailingDog is right, they haven't been around here for quite some time, but with a little persistence, you should be able to track down the Odyssey. Good luck to you, it sounds like a good opportunity.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Terry:

Try this link:

Sound Experience

There are other similar sailing experiences available in the Puget Sound area..

Good luck!

David

·
On the hard
3,502 Posts
The Odyssey is very much alive and well as we moored behind her this last Summer in Friday Harbor. There were three large sailing yachts there that day. What a gorgeous old girl she is too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts