SailNet Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
You might consider sharing a bit more information: location, boat, experience, age, plans, language, preferences, likes/dislikes, etc. Would you even want a woman along, who didn't need to know more?

Not sure how well this works anyway, but good luck.

·
美國佬
621 Posts
You might consider sharing a bit more information: location, boat, experience, age, plans, language, preferences, likes/dislikes, etc. Would you even want a woman along, who didn't need to know more? Not sure how well this works anyway, but good luck.
Sorry, Minnewaska, but this is none of your business, so back off. Captain Cinco Equis has enough on his plate trying to find a woman who is both immortal and nice.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
These.. looking for a female mate to sale with are pretty lame. Yet they keep appearing. This may be a legitimate objective... the post such as the OP will almost certainly fail. Too bad.

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Sorry, Minnewaska, but this is none of your business, so back off. Captain Cinco Equis has enough on his plate trying to find a woman who is both immortal and nice.
None of my business? Trust me, I wasn't interested.

As bizarre as I find them, I think these work more often than one might believe. I've known women who have boarded a boat to sail to Bermuda, with guys they met at a bar the night before. I have a theory that they are attracted to the bulge in the skipper's pants. The one in their back pocket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts